If you were pre-screened for a credit card from Chase Bank, then you may have received a credit card mail offer to apply at the website sendmethecard.com.
Chase has dozens of cards, so this invitation to apply at sendmethecard.com is likely for any number of cards. We will summarize some of the offers, since this does not apply to a specific card. Chase is a leading lender for consumer, student and business credit cards. If you were pre-screened, then you likely have good to excellent credit, or are on your way to good responsible credit use.
Here is their lineup of Chase consumer cards:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card
- Chase Freedom Flex(SM) Credit Card
- Chase Freedom® Student credit card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- United Club(SM) Infinite Card
- United(SM) Explorer Card
- British Airways Visa Signature® card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® card
- Iberia Visa Signature® card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Disney® Visa® Card
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- AARP® Credit Card from Chase
Chase also has several business credit cards, however the invitation at sendmethecard.com should not apply to these offers.
If you wish to apply for the credit card offer from Chase, follow these steps:
- Visit sendmethecard.com
- Enter your 12 digit invitation number
- Enter your 5 digit zip code and last name
- Fill out the credit application and wait for a decision on approval.