Citi Bank sends mail offers to credit card applicants that are likely to get approved for their cards. If you received a letter to apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred card at citi.com/applydiamondpreferred, then you are one of the people that were pre-screened.
The Citi Mastercard has several built in perks. As of this writing, here are some benefits that this card has to offer:
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% – 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% – 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
If you think that the Citi Diamond Preferred card is the right one for you, and wish to apply for this offer, follow these steps:
- Visit the webpage Citi.com/applydiamondpreferred
- Enter your 12-digit invitation code and last name
- Fill out the application for credit, and wait for a decision
This is an invitation to apply, and does not mean that you are guaranteed approval based on the letter.