Did you receive a letter to apply for the Upgrade Visa at Upgradecard.com? If so, then you were likely pre-screened based on a good credit history to apply for the card.
The Upgrade Visa is issued by Sutton Bank. Notable features of the card include not having any fees, no touch payments by using contactless technology, mobile access, and $0 fraud liability. Interest rate ranges are large, but the lowest rates are very competitive to well known U.S. lenders. On the downside, there are no rewards, such as cash back or points.
As of this writing, here are the advertised benefits:
- Combine the flexibility of a card with the low cost and predictability of a loan
- $0 fees – $0 annual fee, $0 activation fees, $0 maintenance fees
- No touch payments with contactless technology built in
- See if you qualify in minutes without hurting your credit score
- Access to a virtual card while you wait for your card to arrive in the mail
- Great for large purchases with predictable payments you can budget for
- Mobile app to access your account anytime, anywhere
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud liability
- See Rates & Fees
If you wish to apply for the Upgrade Visa credit card, then follow these steps:
- Visit Upgradecard.com
- Enter your 15 digit confirmation number
- Fill out the application for credit. Various information, such as your personal information, annual income and more are required.
- Wait for a credit decision
There are other cards that you can compare, such as cards with rewards that may be a better fit for your needs, especially if your credit score is above 780. Otherwise, the Upgrade Visa is a nice card with no fees and competitive rates.