Consumers that probably have pretty good credit have been receiving credit card invitations to apply for the Freedom Flex℠ Mastercard from Chase. If you were one of these people, congratulations. Earning good credit is mostly disciplined and hard work.
Details about the Chase Freedom Flex Mastercard at Getchasefreedomflex.com include a $200 welcome offer, earn cash back on every purchase Trip cancellation. free credit score, zero liability protection, purchase protection.
Cash back as follows:
- Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase.
- Earn 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores.
- Earn 1% on all other purchases.
If you wish to apply for the Freedom Flex Card from Chase, follow these steps:
- Visit the website Getchasefreedomflex.com
- Enter your 12 digit invitation number, 5 digit zip code, and last name
- Fill out the application for the Flex Mastercard
- Wait for a decision
A cash back rewards card that pays high rewards is a good thing to have for anybody. Congratulations if you get approved for the Chase Flex Mastercard! The most important thing is to make sure you are paying off balances regularly to avoid interest charges that can offset cash rewards.